Kar-Methane, Limited Partnership was established in 2005 as a Kasakh-German joint venture of German companies with controlling interest: А-Тес Anlagentechnik GmbH, Demeta GmbH and Emissions-Trade GmbH, which have large experience in degassing and utilization of CMM and in supplies of equipment, and Kasakh company “Methane and K”, LP.
The company was created with the goal of market saturation with CMM utilization equipment, its operation and rendering of different services in this sector.
Our subjects are:
- Exploration of foulness of active coal-beds and residual foulness of coal-beds in underground mines;
- Degassing of coal-beds;
- Utilization of greenhouse gases;
- Emission certificates trade;
- Foreign-economic activity;
- Investment and leasing activities;
- Brokerage and sales activities;
- Marketing research;
- Consulting research.
As is known, Kazakhstan hasn´t jet ratified Kyoto-Protocol. But soon, after the ratification we will have a possibility to carry out JI CMM utilization projects, which will contribute to significant improvement of the environmental situation in Karaganda-city industrial region.
CoMeth project is for our company an important preparatory stage for future JI projects.
Kar-Methane, LP takes part in:
- WP1 - Basics on country situation;
- WP7 - Potential analysis and concepts for CMM utilisation in Kazakhstan;
- WP8 - Development of decision guidance for utilisation of CMM;
- WP9 – Dissemination;
- WP10 - Project management.
Director: N. Tytyuk
tel.: +7 (7212)-42-59-65